DRUM ROLL PLEASE .....
Congratulations to the following Winners..
[ You can see all the entries here ]
[ Winners please email your postal address to claim your prizes here ]
SCRAPLIFT THE DESIGN TEAM:
- COMPETITION 1: the funniest comment a non-scrapper you know has made about scrapping: Natalie Briney <<A girl asked me the other day, "so what do you do when you book keep".... I said "pardon" she said "you know, when you book keep"..... Took me a while to work out that she was talking about scrapbooking :-) I quickly explained to her what 'we do'.>>
- COMPETITION 2: which product is this? - ANSWER: Mini Tokens: Pirates: Tatia
- COMPETITION 3: find a Buzz and Bloom product featured in a magazine, scan it and email it to us: Vicki
- COMPETITION 4: Buzz and Bloom's Main Website Scavenger Hunt: with the most correct answers - Maxine
- Whose layout is featured today on our home page? Jennie Yeo
- What is the last product in the Chipboard section on our products page? Yes Your Majesty
- Who designed the Tabbed Book Kit - Christmas? HG
- How many 3D Chipboard products do we have? 8
- Which Clear Stamps Alphabet has two sheets in a pack? cst 510 Spot On Alphabet
- Find the Clear Stamp that matches with a rubber stamp sheet? cst 513 Garden Notes
- How many flower products do we have? 50 (3 x clear stamps, 3 x rubber stamps, 44 chipboards)
- What are the metal objects that come with every Buzz and Bloom album called? Chicago Posts
- COMPETITION 5: how many offcuts from our Chipboard Head Start: Bubbles are in the jar? 427: closest guess: Bjay
- COMPETITION 6: what should the caption be? Dana <<it wasnt meant to have purple on it.... it just happened my tie dye tshirt leaked on the paper>>
- THANK YOU TO ALL FOR PARTICIPATING!!